Friday 25 March 2011

Raju and controversies questions should be answered !!! 5th


With that I was peeping out of the window with some green spots on the ground, rare farmers on field some of them harvesting, crushing or sleeping under trees. Suddenly sound increases suddenly with a deep shallow ground on in front of my eyes. People around me stand up some of them saluting with their face towards window, some picked up quick coins and thrown them out of the window with a murmuring sound of “Jai ma Chambal”. It was not part of surprise as saluting things is a regular habit of Indians. But what I can see was a bridge on which train was moving which increased the sound, I was also able to see a dam about a half a kilometre from the bridge followed by a small bridge between them which might be build for road transport.
  What I conclude out of it was a line “Oh! these is river Chambal or these shallow space is the place where river Chambal used to flow.” I also saluted with that a  bit to rever but more to government for building landmarks like bridges, dams so that people like me who will be new to these places in future can easily conclude that It’s a river.
“Bat to shi he bhai sahib {The talk is right}”, I heard a high pitch sound from beside.
I just turned my eyes a bit to see what the talk  is ?
Aap hi se kah rhe hain {I am talking to you only}.
“Hi I am Mahesh”, he said with a hand toward me before I can come out of river seen.
Knowingly or unknowingly my hand started to move to complete one more formality as it is habitual of that.
“Hi I am Deepak ”, I replied.
“That I know” He said.
“How come”, me
“I was listening to you people for some time”…and with that I looked around and surprised to see.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment